Sunday, May 25, 2008

My Experience at my First Job – Part 1

I joined with a lot of enthusiasm and hope and here I am still with the same enthusiasm and hope but hope for a great future. I have been thinking all through my life, how will I like doing a job, how will I feel, will I be able to face the heat and so on, but here I am, with just one more month for my summer internship to get over, I am excited and happy for what ever I have got and what ever I have done and now I have only one major goal for the coming month, i.e. to finish the internship program in style by proving my skills and capability and to leave a positive mark. But yea I must tell ya I am enjoying my job but I have certainly known this to myself for all my life now that I cannot and will not do a job for long, coz I don’t have it in me to subordinate for long, yea I know I will work and infact I will have to work as in, in a job but I certainly know not for long, coz I see entrepreneurship for myself and I see only that, I don’t know when but I am waiting for the right time and the right idea to pop in and then there I will be, if not on the top at least some where, where u can see a difference, feel a difference and can proudly say hey its Yogesh its Yogesh Chordia !!!!!.
The project so far has been worth it and I think I have learnt a lot in these 45 approx days which have passed by and most of the credit for what ever I have learnt and done goes only to one person who is my immediate boss, will share more about him and about the job under him sometime later, coz it has been an amazing experience and as one of our faculty says with hands on approach. So do stay tuned, I just came in just to quickly share my experience so far and yea I cannot forget to mention this here and now, I have earned my first salary in life from this job and to be honest and frank I was not very excited or as people say ‘on top of the world’, it was just another moment for me, rather it was just another event in my life and as I know and u know as well, I got to go a long long way yet, so keeping my fingers crossed and hoping to complete this internship program in style and making a mark for myself, will be back soon and yes this time with a bang.
Keep watching this space for Part 2 soon
P.S - I am doing my Summer Intership at a Company called Siva Ventures Ltd, which is a subsidiary or Flagship company of Sterling Infotech Group(A Conglomerate of 33 different businessees and revenue to the tune of $2 billion/year) - just for your information in case u r'nt aware of the place of my first job and just knowing my experience :-) ;-)

No comments: