Friday, April 29, 2011

It’s complicated and you are over rated!


 The harder I try, the more difficult you seem to me truly,
Oh baby, I am yet to understand you fully.

Trending is what people around you try,
But most of the times you talk high and dry.

I've spent a lot of time with you all this while,
At times you made me smile, at other times it wasn't worth the while.

Your yapping never stops,
As I watch one thing you say, another one pops.

Every now & then I move away, you build up a pile (of chatter),
I am always careful with what (how much) I say to you, as you seem to be fragile.

You seem to attract a lot of people hi – fi,
Otherwise who would never even pass by.

Once I sang for you a jingle, expecting that would make us mingle,
But guess what, you made me feel even more terrible.

When it comes to lying you are not really a quitter,
And to measure your honesty I don't have a meter.

Your sarcasm makes me feel so much better,
But while you are rude, you seem so bitter.

But when you are funny you are far more sweeter,
That's what makes you so complicated my dear TWITTER.

P.S. – These set of lines were just to highlight how a girlfriend and twitter if both looked together seem to have so many similarities in their attitudes and their acts. This piece can be used to explain either of them, no?

Today’s Favorite Line – We are all in the gutter, but some of us are looking at the stars – Oscar Wilde

Today’s Favorite Song – From this moment (Shania Twain)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

The 4th and 5th paragraphs made me wonder if it is about Bharat

Yogesh said...

haha!! I read those para's again and yea, they do suit on him.. :D Hope u got the point at the end of it all!!