Monday, August 25, 2008

Just like that

Hmmm was just thinking if I could make the Blog a bit more active or interactive so to say. But there are questions all around as soon as I think of it, questions like, how can I make it active, what all shall I try to do, how often do I think to update it, how will I make it interactive, to make it interactive I need response from others, who will respond to my blog, why will they do so, if at all they do how long will it go on, will I be able to live up to the expectations, I already write so bad, how will others bear such writing and so on and so forth.

But then I thought when Amitabh Bachan, Amir Khan and others can do it, why not me, what if I am not as big a star as they are, what if I haven’t become something in life, is it necessary only to do it if u r big enough, is it necessary for 100’s of people to respond and react everyday, they have their own world, I shall have my own, what if there is no response, why do I need one, I do it for my satisfaction so why bother if get a response or not, but what do I get by updating the blog everyday with what ever stuff I am thinking of, may be it may work like a diary, but I can maintain a personal diary in that case, that too a hand written one, or even an online one, so why do I need to share it with others on the blog, why this sudden urge, am I looking for popularity, I am trying to seek attention, why at this point in time am I trying to seek attention, or is it just someway I want to be active or again interactive so to say, I am puzzled. I get an idea, I get another counter intuitive question and there I am confused.

Lets see if I am convinced enough to go ahead and if at all I am, whether I have something worth the time and effort to share regularly, all depends on my day to day activities and how interesting or boring they end up being.

Let’s see…. At least this way, I have updated the blog today with this idea. Now back to the thinking mode; will be back soon. By the by what do u think, is it a good idea or a bad one, should I or should I not, if yes then in what ways, if no why so? Keep thinking…

1 comment:

Rashmi Krishna said...

My God!!!! High hopes my dear :-)